Thursday, August 9, 2012

Classroom is {Semi} Up and Ready!

Oh my word! I  know that I have been M.I.A. for quite some time, but y'all I have been giving it my all in my classroom. I have worked many nights to get to this point and I am happy to say that I am almost done. I mean how often can teachers REALLY sit back and say, "Yup, all done!".... Uh, NEVER! I still some odds and ends, but I am planning on taking care of that tomorrow. So without further delay here it is. Now as you are looking through these pictures, I need you to keep in mind that my room resides with three other teachers and a wonderful resource teacher. My room is the first of the four, so right when you walk into the room you will always see my shinning face. :)


 I hope y'all enjoyed this tour. I will be back soon with some updated pictures. Teachers start back on Monday! Oh, and please send me pictures of your classroom. I would LOVE to see other creative minds at work.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog design is adorable and I knew right away that Diana did it...she is amazing!

    Your room looks fabulous! What a wonderful place to learn. It is beautiful. =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete